Read me in your language

martedì 31 gennaio 2012

Years ago!



Questi sono degli scatti del periodo dal 2004 al 2009, più o meno...quando la mia compagnia di viaggio era una piccola digitale Canon powershot che ho poi abbandonato quando presi la Nikon! Ma io non la dimentico... :D

These are some shots of the period since 2004 to 2009, more or less...when my traveling companion was a small compact Canon Powershot, which I abandoned when I took the Nikon! But I don't forget it... :D




Cinqueterre


Cinqueterre


Lago di Castel Gandolfo


La strada per Ariccia - " H&H - Heaven&Hell"


Stazione Nord - Milano


Centro di Roma


Un bosco nella Lunigiana

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Hello guys!
If you're reading this it means you like my post.
So I want to tell you I should be really happy to read what you think about it.